20.4.12

Handmade Brooch swap

I was excited to open this parcel from the postman the other day and could not think which swap it was fun but I knew the parcel was going to be something exciting. Firstly it was sent in a disneyland map.

Once I opened the parcel it was full of little goodies with a note from my swap partner. Not only did she sent the brooch but she sent a few other little disney themed items which I really did not expect. The brooch is adorable and was inspired by Alice in Wonderland.



The other bits is a few postcards, a 2012 disney diary and a Tiana Notebook. I will definetly be sending my partner a note of thanks back along with a few little surprises in which I will bog on here. I hope we can be pen pals to. I have never had one and feel it will be interesting as we both like the same stuff and she is the same age as me well she will be 21 this year to.

Talking about age I forgot to post on Tuesday a picture of the set up of my pressies on Monday. I have been struggling to get my camera off my dad all week but I finally have an image.



I will probably be posting more birthday stuff in the next week or so as I have another swap parcel (april birthday themed) back at my university. Before I forget I have now taken my shop off of Holiday Mode and everything still has 25% off and with every purchase you will get a freebie. I have drawn up a few new items for the shop which while trying to get my photography project done I will be working on these at the weekend.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend thats if the weather holds up

No comments: