1.6.12

crafting Galore

I have yet to do some crafting and baking as my final deadline is on the wednesday but I have stuff prepared for it. I am so excited that a hobbycraft has opened in Hereford and this week I have been in there three times once for a round corner hole punch for my buisness cards which I brought the wrong one but still looks good.

I also popped in to see if they had any candy melts and stuff as I plan to make some cake pops for my house mates and uni friends on deadline hand in. i have never made cake pops before and since my housemates brought me a book and some sticks I feel like I should give it a go. Fingers crossed all goes well but I will let you know tuesday as that is when I will be making them.

While me and George was in hobbycraft we came across some promarkers well he did and they were a really good price at £3.99 per set of 5! He kindly brought me the new spring collection and I decided to get myself a selection of greys as I have been constantly thinking I need more different tones of grey so I couldn't resist a bargin.

As much as I would love to blog more I still have a little bit of finishing off on my work to do and it is the boring bit. The writing *sad face while typing* I do hope to get it done by monday hopefully but I do hate it. Hope everyone has a fun weekend!

No comments: