1.10.12

Hello October

I can't belive it is october and one of my favourite months and contains on of my favourite seasons, Autumn. I just love the autumn seeing the leaves changes, snuggling on the sofa with the boyfriend with a cup of hot chocolate or now a Pumpkin Spice Latte from starbucks! (more about that later). I have come over all autumnal and I just love it. I plan to decorate the windowsile in the next week just need to look for some twigs and conkers etc.

To add to my autumnal love I made a subway art which if I knew how I would make available to download for free I will figure it out soon. But as well as that I also brought myself a yummy pumpkin cheesecake candle. I have gone pumpkin mad!
As well as that back to the every so lovely Pumpkin Spice latte. I am so happy they finally have in the UK Starbucks I just might start feeling sorry for my bank account.



Particularly as starbucks is only 5mins away from were I am which is never good.
More pumpkin themed items is a tag I made for a swap on Swap-bot. I just love Pumpkin Boy by Octopode he is so cute and podgy!

So much pumpkin stuff for the theme of the blog today.

Have a good cozy warm evening.

No comments: