6.10.12

Oh Dear

Oh dear my blogging has been terrible I need to get back into the swing of things. I have been making some more autumnal things such as mini cinnamon rolls which I have forgotten to take a photograph but will do so next time I make them along with some apple and cinnamon muffins with toasted almonds on top.

In other news I have been asked to have a temporary residency at The antiques Centre in hereford by Lizzie May Vintage.

Here I will be exhibiting my Keep Calm and Carry On series but I will hopefully be changing it half way through to something more seasonal. I won't try and give away too much. But I will keep people informed.

Through doing this Lizzie May Vintage have organised for me to have my photograph taken for a local Herefordshire magazine and interview on Monday but more to show and tell later on in the week.

Hopefully tomorrow will go fine plus afterwards me and my mate from work will be shopping for Halloween decorations with whatever little money we have left.

Halloween is awesome and I already know what my costume is going to be. Again another secret to tell later in the coming weeks.

Have a fun weekend everyone!

No comments: