26.11.12

Christmas Crafts

I have been busy getting some christmas goodies together last week but for today I am going to show you the cards I made for my Aunt. Now I don't do the usual traditional Christmas Cards so it was a bit of a big step for me to do the cards my Aunt was buying from me. Anyway she asked for 6 and here are her cards that I have posted to her today.






I must admit I got my mum to stamp me some images of the santa as he is just so lovely. The snowman on the christmas card for my cousin was from a swap I did on the theme of Snowmen and they are just so lovely! Along with the K & Company snowman I also received a tin and a snowman shaped punch.


Just need to think what is going to get put in the tin now

What do you guys think. Should I do traditional Christmas cards more often?

No comments: