16.2.13

Friday Challenge-Hearts

This week over at the The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge is hearts. I must I am not really one for hearts but I was very proud of this card, particularly as I used it for Georges Valentines Day card. 
I used the cupid fairy and coloured her with my favourite pens promarkers. I must invest in some more colours though! I then highlighted her crown and cupid bow with the stickles stargaze.

For the background I used Tim Holtz distress Stains Rusty Hinge and Mustard then drew hearts with the festive berry and splashed the background for extra effect with brushed corduroy. 

I drew the cloud the cupid fairy is sitting on and used the distress stains again. This time I used evergreen bough and broken china. I then edged with the distress ink blank soot and stamped a small star design with the distress ink peacock feathers. 

Please go check put all the other a heart throbbing themed work from the other D/T members over at  The Octopode FactoryTOFF does not require an Octopode Factory image, however if you do use one you will be entered in twice for the challenge prize of 3 Octopode digital images.  Remember it must have the theme of Hearts. 




No comments: