15.3.13

Feeling Green

In celebration of St Patricks day this fortnights challenge over at the Octopode Factory is green. For this I decided to do a simple tag using The Mad Hatter digi for my Irish fellow.



In true green and Irish spirit for the background I cut out a stencil of a shamrock and used crushed olive to make it noticeable.

The tag is very green and very St Patricks day and I hope you enjoy it.

After created this I had to do an ATC for a swap I joined and because I was in such a green mood even the themed wizard of oz atc ended up having this theme to.

Go check out the other inspirations from other DT Members and go enter her your green themed card it doesn't have to have the theme of St Patricks day just as long as it features green. To enter go visit Lilys' blog and the lucky winner will receive 3 digis free from her etsy shop. Have fun everyone!

No comments: