29.3.13

The Octopode Friday Challenge-Easter

Sorry for the lack of blogging these last couple of weeks I have been busy getting some photography work done and working at the coffee shop and now I am back at home in Nottingham and then off to London to stick with are usual Easter Sunday tradition Camden Town!

Anyways on with this fortnights challenge, over at The Octopode Factory the theme is Easter. I decided to doing something a little different to a usual tag or card again and added the egg plant digis and bunny girl to a frame my mum had on a shelf on the hallway with some very spring themed words.



Simple yet cute. Being back at home I managed to use some new promarkers for colouring my eggs (which is from one of the manga sets) which I'm going to look into buying for myself as well as some new distress stains and ink pads. Hopefully with my birthday coming up some birthday money might pay for this

 Go check out the other inspirations from other DT Members and go enter your easter themed card or project. To enter go visit Lilys' blog and the lucky winner will receive 3 digis free from her etsy shop. Have fun everyone!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments: