11.3.13

Octopode Factory-Spring time

This weeks friday inspiration for the Octopode factory is Spring. Lily asked for all the dt members to use some of her digis in particular. 

I have always loved this set and have intended to buy plenty of times. 

All woodland themed and perfect for spring. I decided to make my mums mothers day card using the digis so here is my inspiration for the theme of spring. 


I am looking to get some new distress stains and ink pads as I am starting to get a little bored of the same colours so hopefully in the next fortnight I should have some new colours. 

As well as crafting I have also been baking this past week. I have made some red Velvet Cupcakes, the favourite of all the cupcakes

along with something new, Earl Grey cupcakes. Which taste yummy.

I'm off to now bake a lemon drizzle cake. Enjoy the cold sunshine!

No comments: