3.3.13

Hollywood glamour

This fortnights friday challenge over at The Octopode Factory is the theme of hollywood.
For my inspiration of the theme I used the adorable 'Bernie'

For the background I used distress stains as usual along with some white acrylic paint splattered on the background. For the negative strip I used the stamp from HobbyCraft which is a good bargin costing at only £1. I like how even that came out distressed so it all went with the hollywood theme. I then made the border using a black and white pen.

For the other card I used the flapper girl 'Coco' and placed her on some background paper from the Tim Holtz paper range. I just love her eyeshadow on this card and used and coloured her in using promarkers. I am also very proud of how well I actually cut her out particularly on her eyelashes, I like to try and keep as much of the detail as possible otherwise it would look odd I feel.

Lily has plenty of hollywood themed digis over at her etsy shop such as Charlie Chaplin, the 30s flappers girls and many other glamourous characters. Go check out the other inspirations from other DT Members and go enter her your hollywood themed card over over at Lilys' blog. The winner will receive 3 digis free from her etsy shop. Have fun everyone!

No comments: