5.7.13

Friday Challenge- Gothic

I am so excited about this challenge as I love anything gothic and Halloween and I just knew the perfect thing to do for it and with the help of Lilys new digis Goomsville.

The tombstone I actually brought last year for a Halloween Party, it only cost me £1 from Asda. What I decided to do was just give it a little bit of extra wow with the help of fake moss, lilys digis and some copper paint. and it looks completely different to what it looked like before! I wish I took a before picture now but it was pretty plain. Simple but instantly looks great! By the way the background paper I have used is a graphic 45 and I just can not bring myself to cut the lovely 12x12 sheet does anyone else have this situation with some of the papers they really like?

I also did a Pumpkin themed tag as well. Just a little bit of extra inspiration. The wings was a stamp from craft stamper magazine a while back. I did stamp them in black but they were just not noticeable so I decided to go over them in a white gel pen and it actually looks much better.

To enter the Challenge just create a gothic themed card, tag or even a tombstone! Also there is 15% off all Halloween images from the etsy shop with instant downloads! So you have no excuse to not enter this amazing challenge! The winner will receive 3 FREE digis of there choice! Also go check out the rest of the lovely DT Members inspiration. 




No comments: